Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My RPGless summer

Where did the time go? Most modern calendars mar the sweet simplicity of our lives by reminding us that each day that passes is the anniversary of some perfectly uninteresting event. Oscar Wilde It is bad enough my group only gets together 1-2 times per month normally due to our combined busy schedules, but we had no regular game outing all summer. We had a busy summer, and the schedule was out of control. I suppose I am mostly to blame, but since I am DM at this time who is going to call me out (and have there character live, mwah, ha, ha, ha). We should break our gaming fast this coming weekend. Finishing a ship board adventure on Talk like a pirate day. Fitting. With such a long hiatus I will be recapping much from the last outing. I do not normally like to do that. Game logs and group memory is for that purpose. This time I will make an exception. What do you other DMs out there do?

2 comments:

  1. At least we're back at it tomorrow, DM! Game log to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't take the comment about recapping to be directed at the most faithful scribe. I was more referring to the time which has passed since our last outing. Where would we be without the articulate and colorful recounting of our most glorious adventures? Long live the faithful scribe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...